Saturday 8 May 2010

Maltings Festival in Farnham


I played at an Arts Festival at The Maltings in Farnham,Surrey today. Quite often I play unplugged but today I used my Acoustic amp. We had been to the arts day before and so I was pleased to play downstairs in the "Cellar Bar" Thanks for listening and all your applause and I would like to say a special hello to Kate who came and introduced herself after the gig....Also to Nick for booking me to play..Thank you. I'm playing in Guildford at The Tup on the 19th August...I'll be putting up Live dates as I get them so keep checking back!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jim! I've been writing and e-mailing Lorna for a while now, and know how proud she is of you and your music.Best of luck with it all.
    You seem a happy couple, and supportive of one another. A thing to be treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Judy..Thank you very much that is very kind
    of you. I am really proud of Lornas achievements as an Art/Textiles teacher and as an artist in her own right. I wouldnt be anywhere with my music if it wasnt for her support and belief!
    Thanks again and all the best to you and may your own Artistic endeavours be both rewarding and beautiful....

    ReplyDelete