Tuesday 19 July 2011

I have found the secret to happiness......Recording Happiness that is!

I bought a Behringer B2 Pro Microphone a while ago and was really pleased with it. But last night I plugged it into my Art Pre amp and was made a very happy man by the quality of the sound. I made a rough recording of a new song "Falling Feathers" which was inspired by a Native American painting on the wall of my stairway.
Here's a photo of the microphone, a little geeky but still....



And a photo I like of a Native American in full headress....

2 comments:

  1. and life too .....Falling feathers is proud of you ......he told me so ....see you in a minute ...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jim, love that picture...a great source of inspiration indeed.

    Thanks for the info on the mic and pre-amp set up, it's always nice to hear reviews of gear. I'm getting together a few bits in the house for me and the girls, so i'll check this one out for sure.

    ReplyDelete